> I think I would use vs code to do all my editing and build
> with VFP but I do not think that is really possible is it? Thanks in
> advance for any advice!

Jeff,

It's doable to an extent with .PRG files. I had a play with it last year. it
involved creating a VS Code build task, which in turn ran a VBScript (.vbs)
script. The script took the .PRG filename as an argument and created a VFP COM
object, then told that to compile the .PRG.

Given the above and the Visual FoxPro syntax highlighting plugin for VS Code,
it worked well enough for individual files. However it didn't help with code in
visual elements like form classes.

--
  Alan Bourke
  alanpbourke (at) fastmail (dot) fm