I am not an expert but would a SPF record in the DNS help?
Does it need any other DNS changes to validate the email ?

-----Original Message-----
From: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of MB Software
Solutions, LLC
Sent: 05 January 2022 22:53
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Re: [NF] Microsoft wrongly blocking lots of emails

But here's what's odd....my IT guy says that his IP range is NOT on the
blocked list.  Nor does M$ support find any problem (yet it doesn't work).

 From the M$ tech he worked with on this:

    Hello,

    My name is Farheen and I work with the Outlook.com Sender Support Team.

    I do not see anything offhand with IP: (172.104.208.100) that would
    be preventing your mail from reaching our customers.

    You may be able to find additional information on common delivery
    questions at the Outlook.com Postmaster Site found at
    https://mail.live.com/mail/postmaster.aspx I would like to highlight
    some key areas that I believe are appropriate to your company.

      * Outlook.com has created the *Smart Network Data Services
        (SNDS)*program. This is a service that helps legitimate email
        senders work with their customers and partners to reduce spam
        originating from their IP. To register, please go to
        http://postmaster.msn.com/snds/ This program allows a sender to
        monitor the 'health' of their IPs.
      * Monitor user complaints. Outlook.com also has a sender complaint
        feedback loop program called the *Junk Email Reporting Program
        (JMRP)*. Enrolment in this free program will benefit you as a
        sender as it will keep your email lists updated and populated
        with interested Outlook.com customers. This program will help
        you to remove those Outlook.com customers who do not want to
        receive emails from your company. If you are interested in
        joining this program, please visit
        https://postmaster.live.com/snds/JMRP.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0.

    While using the SNDS tool and enrolment in the JMRP will not allow
    emails from your mail servers to bypass our filters, these are in
    place to help legitimate companies deliver their emails to
    Outlook.com customers.

    *_ Apply for IP Certification by Return Path, a Validity Product?_*_
    _If you are doing all the above and you continue to have
    deliverability issues, you may wish to consider joining Return
    Path's IP Certified Mail Program, *a third-party program
    administered by Return Path*, *a Validity Product*. Many legitimate
    mailers and marketers have qualified and joined this program to
    improve mail deliverability and decrease email from being filtered
    to the Junk E-mail Folder. *Return Path's IP Certification
    (*https://www.validity.com/products/returnpath/certification/

<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https://www.validity.com/products/returnpath/certification/&data=04%7c01%7cv-2mksi%40microsoft.com%7c8e147627254f4b33135508d8b9ad6d0c%7c72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7c1%7c0%7c637463501880086391%7cUnknown%7cTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7c1000&sdata=JwyWwqXQ5nKyYdbPaalpTX%2BmW9JmQ/wKpL3FUeQIs4U%3D&reserved=0>*)*
    *is the only service to which we subscribe*

    The troubleshooting steps in this email are recommendations only.
    Microsoft makes no guarantees that following these steps will
    guarantee deliverability to MSN, Outlook.com, or Live.com customers.

    For more detailed information about best sending practices to
    Outlook.com users, please review the following white paper:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/e/3/3/e3397e7c-17a6-497d-9693-78f80be272fb/enhance_deliver.pdf
    "

...So now he's going to look into this IP Certification by Return Path
product.

--
Michael J. Babcock, MCP
Fox/VFP dev since 1997