From: ProfoxTech <profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com> On Behalf Of Ed Leafe
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2024 6:03 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: Outlook Automation Help Needed

On Aug 12, 2024, at 16:50, Kurt Wendt <mailto:kurthwe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey there Richard - I'm having a problem understanding your
> Question/Problem - when you talk in Alien Speak!!!
>
> I'm sure I'm not the only one...

First, some outlook emails are sent base64 encoded - I have no idea why. You
can copy the gibberish text and paste in an online tool like
https://url.us.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/gHgbCM8E2JuqRA33I1uMu2G7wY?domain=toolbox.googleapps.com
 and it will decode it for you.

So I did just that, and the email had the following line:

Refactor time. 😊 You should be able to swap out those SEEK function + !FOUND()
calls with a single INDEXSEEK call.

followed by the complete text of Paul's message, including the full program
text. IOW, there were 115 characters of actual new message out of 7792
characters total, which is less that 1.5% of the message. Nothing personal
against Richard, but rather Microsoft, and their idiotic default of top quoting
and including the full text of the message being replied to.

Sorry, but wasteful practices piss me off, and I just wanted to vent.

-- Ed Leafe