=> Subject: RE: [NF]Cluebie for Newbie? Rack vs Tower servers?
=>
=> You're right, you need to be able to stand in front of the
=> racks and open the back door on the racks, but no extra
=> clearance is needed on the sides.
=>
=> Jim
=>

You guys have doors on your racks?  WOW!  You must be loaded (or were, before
you bought the doors <g>).  My experience has been that putting doors on and/or
side panels, etc., means you're going to need more fans, light, power.  This is
all good for the rack manufacturer, but not so good for your budget.

But if you have the wherewithal to do it right ... doors, side panels, fans,
lights, etc. ... by all means, have fun!  That's what all this crap we do is
all about anyway ... having fun.

B+
HALinNY