=> Subject: Re: [NF]Cluebie for Newbie? Rack vs Tower servers?
=>
=> Hal Kaplan wrote:
=> > => Subject: RE: [NF]Cluebie for Newbie? Rack vs Tower servers?
=> > =>
=> > => You're right, you need to be able to stand in front of
=> the => racks
=> > and open the back door on the racks, but no extra => clearance is
=> > needed on the sides.
=> > =>
=> > => Jim
=> > =>
=> >
=> > You guys have doors on your racks?
=>
=> But of course we have doors on our racks.
=>
=> Where else do you put your Metallica and Nine Inch Nails stickers?
=>
=> Whil
=>

Actually, I've been using the stickers to kind of dress-up the rusty bumpers on
my HALmobile.  I still haven't found any as strong as duct tape (we called it
100 MPH tape in the USAF) to keep the plastic sheets over the broken windows.

Do you know of any group with macho stickers ... like duck tape (as they say
now)?

B+
HALinNY