=> Subject: Re: [NF] HOWTO: Dual boot with Fedora Core 6 and Windows XP
=>
=> The (*apocryphal?*) story I heard was when I was working at
=> the U.of F.
=> in '65:  IBM did a market survey before committing to the
=> S/360 and determined that the saturation point, the maximum
=> world market for computers was 6,000 of them.  They decided
=> the market WAS big enough to spend the money to build the S/360...
=>
=> (You were with Tom in '35???  Now THAT sounds apocryphal.
=> Edison and I didn't see you there...)...
=>

That's funny, Chet because I distinctly remember seeing you there.  Just a
young'un as it were.  My guess is that you did not see me because I was keeping
a very low profile.  Mr. Watson did not like to share the spotlight with
anyone.  Henry Ford was supposed to be there too but he got caught up in his
anti-Semitism campaign and had to miss it.

B+
HALinNY