As the Bush Administration has repeatedly reminded said  ""Do you know
what losing in Iraq would mean?  It would mean disgrace to my
Presidency, investigation into how the war started, audits as to what
happened to all the billions that we sank into dry holes in our attempt
to capture all that oil.  It could mean personal bankruptcy for me,
shame, prison.  No, I will not lose in Iraq, period." <g>

Regards,

LelandJ