On Jan 15, 2007, at 10:52 AM, Bill Arnold wrote:

>> No. The war ended almost 4 years ago. We are an
>> occupying army now.
>
> We don't understand or respect our enemy.

        We should be able to understand that they aren't that different from
us when it comes to dealing with an occupying army. Imagine being in
the same situation: don't you think that, no matter how nice and
sweet the intentions of the occupiers were, that every patriotic
American would be doing anything they could to attack them? To drive
them out? To take back our country from this occupying force?

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com