From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of john harvey
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 12:37 PM
To: 'ProFox Email List'
Subject: RE: [OT] Bush challenges war critics to offer own plan

I like the show, but I'm having a hard time figuring it out. I don't watch
it all the time, but it seems everytime I do, the president is going along
with a plan to kill Jack Bauer. Jack just keeps on keeping on though, and
winds up shooting a bunch of people, saving the day and then goes right back
into the fold. Am I missing something, or is this what is happening?

John