At 02:03 PM 1/24/2007 -0200, Helio W. wrote:

>You can't be wrong Charlie. You must believe, otherwise you're unfaithful
>and will burn in hell.
>
>BTW, do you think that billions of hindus, buddhists, etc are all deluded
>persons?

I don't mean to sound cruel, but yes, I do believe the beliefs of the
Hindus, Buddhists, etc are not correct. But I can't say for sure what is in
their heart. If you are born into a Hindu environment, and you never hear
anything but Hindu teaching all your life, how could God condemn that
person the hell? It doesn't sound fair to me. Again, all I can say is I
have faith and trust in God to do what is right and just.

But I do believe that Christianity is the only way to salvation. When I
talk with Hindus (Muslims, Buddhists, Mormons, etc) I just want to let them
know what I believe. I don't call them stupid or jump up and down telling
them they're going to hell (ya, I know, Christians may have a reputation
for doing that). I'm simply doing what I'm called to do by my faith. If
they tell me to take a hike, I will, no offense taken. It's up to God to
work what he wants with that person. Maybe they'll remain in their religion
and maybe that's OK with God, I really don't know. All I can do is let
others know about what I believe.

-Charlie