I haven't had a relationship with then for years, and now all of a
sudden I'm starting to get spam from companies that says:

You have been selected to receive this e-mail because you indicated you
wanted to receive information and special offers from other companies
when you provided your email address to: Pinnacle Publishing

I never say that, grrrr.  I emailed them to tell them to take me off of
their spam list.  I guess I'll see what happens.

Rodney Dixon

McKee Foods Corporation

P.O. Box 750

Collegedale  TN  37315

Phone:  (423)238-7111 x22629

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in this electronic message (including
any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged or proprietary.  If you
are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, disclosure, copying,
downloading, or other use of the information is prohibited and unauthorized,
and may be unlawful, regardless of address or routing.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please inform the sender immediately and permanently delete
and destroy the original and any copies of this message, including any
attachments.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---