Glad to hear that.

Virgil Bierschwale
http://www.bierschwalesolutions.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Kristyne McDaniel
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 9:03 AM
To: 'ProFox Email List'
Subject: RE: [NF] Medical insurance

Michael,

> Ah, now I can say I personally know of someone who's job was lost to
> India.  Sad, but now true.  Good luck, Kris.

Yup, I'm one of the statistics now. But I got severance and unemployment and
a reprieve while the house is under construction (no mortgage payments), and
now I have a new contract with an old client.

Other than losing a little money over the last few months, everything is
fine. :-)

Kristyne McDaniel
http://www.mcstyles.com
http://www.shamrocktrails.com