From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Judith Barer
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 8:21 AM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: csv files and memo fields

Does anybody have an idea how I could generate a csv file programtically that
would include in it  the info from memo fields.  What would be the simplest way
to do this?

I also would like to take a csv file and append it to a dbf file with memo
fields.  I tried converting the file to a string using strtofile and then using
a alines but the file is so big that it generates a subscript out of range
error. I am using VFP 8.0.

Thanks

Judith

Judith Barer

Star-K Kosher Certification

122 Slade Ave

Baltimore, MD 21208

410 484 4110

Fax 410 653 9293

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative
  text/html
---