From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Derek Kalweit
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 3:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Buffer overrins & stuff

> I guess, unfortunately, just stuff. It doesn't seem to happen at any
> particular time, it just happens whenever. (The actual message you see

> come from the c++ library: "Buffer overrun detected."

When you say it comes from the c++ library, what exactly does that mean?
It is still the VFP process erroring and reporting the error, correct?
Just not a native VFP error?

Are you doing anything with FLL's? Any win32 calls other than Ed's
setmemory.prg? Do you still receive errors if you do NOT use
setmemory.prg? What O/S? Does this happen during interpretted and/or
compiled(in VFP vs. exe)?

--
Derek