Hi all

I've got a weird problem whereby I get duplicate invoice numbers in a vfp6
native app. Does a tableupdate issue a flush at the same time? It has just
duplicated  today for the second time in about a year.

I'm in the process of upgrading this one to VFP8/CAa & SQLServer so
hopefully not a problem soon (Will post some interesting stuff on this one
when I've got my head round it myself!)

Cheers
Graham Brown
CompSYS Software Solutions

Telephone: 0870 753 8480
General fax: 0870 753 8490
Support fax: 0845 009 4480
Mobile: 07973 988939
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: http://www.compsys.co.uk

CompSYS is a member of the BNI (Business Network International). If you'd
like to know how the BNI could grow your business or would like to visit one
of the weekly meetings held throughout the area, please let me know.

IMPORTANT: This email (including all attachments) is confidential and may be
privileged. It may only be read, copied and used by the intended recipients.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately and
delete this email from your system.

The security and reliability of emails is not guaranteed. Verification
should be sought from a mailed or faxed copy. Whilst we operate anti-virus
programmes, emails can become infected after being transmitted. You should
therefore take full responsibility for virus checking.

multipart/related
  multipart/alternative
    text/html
  image/jpeg