Try Sam's Club. You can use their Discover card and get cashback!

John

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of ken.com
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 8:02 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [OT] Costco: The 'anti-Wal-Mart'

If you have a wholesale membership ($100) you get back a percentage of your
purchases. I have received over $200 back every year
since Costco came to my area (Foster City, CA) I get computers, hard drives,
etc there as well as supplies for the office. My only
complaint is that I can't use a credit card except when I purchase online.
They do so well that the nearest Walmart is in Mountain
View - about 30 minutes South depending on the traffic. We have a super
Target and I do shop there. Sometimes you don't want to
purchase 100 pounds of rice or some things that are usually only at Safeway.
The Costco in South San Francisco has a gas station
and I agree it is good. I buy gas there almost all the time. Again, my
complaint is that I can't use a credit card. You will notice
that the employes have all been there forever.