On 3/1/07, Alan Lukachko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there a way to install to the remote branch workstations without
> physically going out to the branch? I'd like to do the installs from the
> head office location.

You don't mention the OS of the workstations nor the network operating
system nor configuration (workgroup, domain, AD, etc.), so all I can
say is that most NOSes have the ability to run a script at login, and
you could hook into that to do an install. Since you should have
access to the servers, you may be able to do all the configuration
remotely.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC