You can send this private if you want.

My son is going over for the parade in Dublin with the UT marching band.

He asked what beer by name he and his friends would like.  I make ales so I
have the ale side of things form an American POV, with a touch of England
thrown in.  I have no hands on experience for the Irish Ale or Lager lines
outside of stouts which my son isn't a fan of :)

So any ideas on lunch beers or after work ones to point out to him.

I know of Guinness, Harp and Murphy's and I am sure that there is more to
pick from.

TIA

Stephen Russell
DBA / .Net Developer

Memphis TN 38115
901.246-0159

"A good way to judge people is by observing how they treat those who can do
them absolutely no good."
    ---Unknown

http://spaces.msn.com/members/srussell/

9:27 AM