> Chet, why are you moving to Tuscon instead of Europe? Seems you like
> everything there better...

There are terrorists over there, cuz they do not have a wonderful leader
like our very own, home grown <g>, GW Bush to save them.  Hence, it is
unsafe to be in Europe, anywhere else in fact other than our safe USA.  I
thought the spelling of Chet's destination city was Tucson, not Tuscon.  One
of my company names has Phoenix (likely pronounced "Pa-Hoe-Nix", heh-heh) in
it, and someone actually spelled it out as Fheenix the other year, believing
he had the spelling correct <g>.  Funny place, Arizona, with all of its
strange spellings....

Gil