Chet believes the TV infomercials too.  "All the Rage
in Europe", "Most popular can opener in Europe",
"Europe's favorite pasta fork, The Eurofork".

LMAO

--- Derek Kalweit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 3/29/07, Chet Gardiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Europe was "stupid" enough to invest in a great
> inter-city rail system
> > including in many cases high-speed rail.  The
> great cities of Europe are
> > also laid out in such a way that most of the time
> one doesn't need a car
> > around town either...silly Europeans.
> >
> > I'd rather travel by rail and Metro in Europe than
> by air OR motor
> > vehicle anywhere else.
>
> Chet, why are you moving to Tuscon instead of
> Europe? Seems you like
> everything there better...
>

> --
> Derek

> ** All postings, unless explicitly stated otherwise,
> are the opinions of the author, and do not
> constitute legal or medical advice. This statement
> is added to the messages for those lawyers who are
> too stupid to see the obvious.

Right Wing, Conservative and Republican Gear!
http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike

Thoroughbred Horse Racing Group
http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/mikes_horse_racing/