Never mind, I found the cost, which would runs around $100,000 each
after adding a few options, sales tax and registration  fees.  It
appears that to buy a Telsa requires a $50,000.00 premium or $30,000.00
patient buyer down payment, so the car will not be generally available
on Dearler lots, at least at first.  If I put down $50,000.00 today for
the premium treatment, I wouldn't receive my car until Jun of 2008 at
the earliest.

The Telsa isn't exactly a family car from looking at the pictures, so I
think I will hid and watch to see how the Telsa does.  If the Telso ever
hit critical mass, where the investment in plant, equipment, and
distribution through dealers ever occur, I would be more interested.
This would require mass production of the Telsa, which should also
reduce cost of the Telsa and add some additional models for the consumer.

http://www.teslamotors.com/index.php?js_enabled=1

http://www.teslamotors.com/customer_care/contact_us.php?section=reserve&sbl=1

Regards,

LelandJ