> What do you guys do?
>
> Whil

I usually start by breaking something that previously worked fine - and
would have been fine, if I didn't just browse it's code and decide that
here is a good place to start...

I just got back to <fixing> a bunch of gets and sets in a class. I
introduced a nasty little bugger that translated a Boolean .F. to a
character "F" and sat and trouble shot that for the last hour or so - as
the value being written was 100% "F" - pretty much my grade for stopping
by and "fixing" the class....

John C. Gunvaldson
www.fox-net.com