Is anyone here advocating that environmental concerns should be
disregarded to minimize cost and maximize profits?  If not, then we all
should be for keeping our planet as pristine as possible.

If global warming is a problem within our control, then we should take
steps to prevent it.  If global warming is a problem beyond our control,
then it really doesn't matter, but which of you can make this
determination.  I would rather be safe than sorry, and advocate taking
measure to protect our environment and determine exactly what is causing
global warming and climate change to better understand what step, if
any, can be taken to combat this problem.

Regards,

LelandJ