In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Michael Madigan wrote:
> Am I the only one that gets frustrated when they do
> the project incorrectly?

No, you're not the only one.  But I've found that that is usually the reason
why my contracts don't get extended.  I start caring about the project
succeeding and suddenly want to stop doing the cr*p that I've been told
to add/change/remove and start telling them how it should be done right, and
suddenly they don't like me so much any more...

Mark Stanton
One small step for mankind...