I have multi-site applications where the database name and table structures
are the same and different sites are stored in different folders.

            Application\Site1\files.dbc

            Application\Site2\files.dbc

                        Etc.

I have been doing this for a long time, only now I have a new app that is
consolidating data from all sites.  VFP only recognizes one dbc name
regardless of how many are open with that name.

I can open .\site1\files.dbc and .\site2\files.dbc.  I can "SET DATABASE TO
.\site2\files.dbc" and it will not change from site1.  This is related to a
thread I started a couple of weeks ago about backing up a dbc.

Does anyone know of a work around?  I guess the only solution at this point
is to modify everything to open up tables by full path rather than
dbc!table.

Jeff

Jeff Johnson

[EMAIL PROTECTED]