The Supreme Court probably upheld President Roosevelt's Executive Order
9066, because it was written such that all people could be excluded from
certain areas of the U.S., but then President Roosevelt used it
exclusively against Americans of Japanese ancestry.  The way President
Roosevelt went about this reminds me of the way the Bush Administration
has used and abused the Judicial system.

Regards,

LelandJ