It's been well covered how completely annoying the almost monthly
"Renew Now or Else" letters we get for FoxTalk subscription is, but
what I have recently learned is how equally annoying it is that the
reverse happened to me for Foxpro Advisor and on several occasions
over the years. My subscription must have run out several months ago
as I've not received any issues since, and yet not a single letter or
email that my subscription was expiring. I actually didn't check into
this yet, but from guessing it's probably been over a year since I subscribed.

So basically in the ever shrinking Foxworld - we have:
FoxTalk - Overly excessive renewal reminder letters ( to the point
where I'm not going to renew ever due to this annoying policy )
FoxAdvisor - Complete lack of renewal reminder ( which on a few
occasions now has caused me to miss several issues ) to a magazine I
didn't ever want to miss an issue for.

It's truly pathetic that this happens, from a magazine that touts a
database product, when they can't get something as simple as a
renewal letter to function "properly".

Ok, I'm done ranting now.. resume your daily lives.