Ted Roche wrote:
> On 5/25/07, MB Software Solutions General Account
>

>> Yes, but were they MADE by the dentist?  I only buy clothes made by my
>> fellow US brothers and sisters.  (yeah right....good luck finding them
>> on the store shelves...you'll have to go naked instead!)
>>

> MB: If the stores that you patronize don't sell what you want, why do
> you give them your money? That's why they keep selling what you don't
> want. A quick Google for the message subject brought lots of promising
> hits. Why not patronize them instead?
>
> In solidarity,
>
> Ted Roche
> UAW Local 1981, AFL-CIO
> Be the change you want.

Damn, that Google is AGAIN your best (search) friend!  I hear ya,
brother.  I'll bookmark that and act accordingly.  I saw some figure
(perhaps in Yahoo News) today that said the U.S. has spent $300 BILLION
on the Iraq war already.  What a f*cking riot.  Think how many great
things could have been done here at home (U.S.) with that money.  And
before you all take me out of context, simply change that to read money
from your country going towards this war and how it could have been
better used on YOUR country's infrastructure. <g>