This was an emergency appropriation.  This money would
have never been spent on anything in the US, nor would
it have been in your pocket since taxes haven't been
raised to pay for it.

Wars and natural disasters are things that can't be
planned for, yet must be paid for.

And if you don't like paying for the Iraq War at 300
Billion, would you prefer paying for another 9/11 with
1,000,000 people out-of work and a stock market crash?

Perhaps you don't remember sitting home watching the
TV for weeks after the World Trade Center attack,
wondering when the next attack would occur?

Perhaps you don't remember why we went into Iraq to
begin with?

We didn't choose between "roads and bridges" and
"going to war for the fun of it".  We went to war
because we believed Saddam had nuclear, biological and
chemical weapons and was going to give them to
terrorists.

72 senators believed that too.

20/20 hindsight is a wonderful thing.

http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ** All postings, unless explicitly stated otherwise,
> are the opinions of the author, and do not
> constitute legal or medical advice. This statement
> is added to the messages for those lawyers who are
> too stupid to see the obvious.

Anti-Illegal Alien Gear!
http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike/2064119

Thoroughbred Horse Racing Group