Ed Leafe wrote:
>       Well, wait a minute. You want to boot the poor immigrants, but not
> those making money and paying taxes. Poor people don't pay much if
> anything in taxes, whether they are citizens or not. So I'm confused:
> how do you tell the difference between a poor person and someone
> mooching off of everyone else?

Now wait a second:  I never said I wanted to "boot the poor immigrants"
and I certainly struck against that notion when I said something to the
effect of I didn't like that wording because that'd get rid of the
poverty level folks.  No.

How?  My answer:  a flat sales tax or usage tax somehow, so that it's
like this:  make all the money you want without paying taxes on it.
However, when you purchase a good or service, pay tax on that.

How's that?