I use Komodo and I'm happy with it.  It makes it easy to organize a
development project.  Komodo is not the fastest IDE, but it very feature
rich,  and Komodo is stable as a rock.  Komodo runs on all the major
platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac, and Solaris.  Komodo works with
several OS agnostic languages like perl, python, Tcl/TK, and Ruby.
Komodo is an ActiveState product.

I mostly use Komodo with the perl language.  ActiveState has some other
products that work with perl like the PDK, (eg Perl Development Kit).
It allows me to compile my perl application, so all dependencies, like
CPAN modules, are included in the compiled code.  Also, the perl runtime
engine is compiled into the code, so the product can run on any OS as an
executable, whether perl is installed or not.  The PDK also insures that
everyone will be running the same version of perl regarding the compiled
application.

http://www.activestate.com/products/komodo_ide/

http://www.activestate.com/products/perl_dev_kit/

Regards,