Ed Leafe wrote:
> On Jun 12, 2007, at 12:51 PM, MB Software Solutions wrote:
>

>> http://dn.codegear.com/article/images/20803/tp55ad.jpg
>>
>> It'd be neat to see old VFP ads.  I guess the last ad (like this--in a
>> trade mag) was for VFP6, iirc?
>>

>       Hey, they forgot to put their URL in that ad!  ;-)

That reminds me of the comments from the VFP community that there wasn't
an easy online registration process for VFP developers!  And of course
the conspiracy theorists would see something like this:

[Microsoftie]:  "See, hardly anybody uses this product anymore.  Look at
the registration count.  That's enough to kill it."

--
Michael J. Babcock, MCP
MB Software Solutions, LLC