On Saturday 23 June 2007 18:43, MB Software Solutions General Account wrote:
<snip>
> Are we better off terrorists being dead?  Yes, perhaps, but not if it
> spawns the creation of 2 for every one we kill!

Hi Michael!

The myth that there are 2 terrorists created every time we kill one is a D (or
A) article of faith, but it has not been proven. Seal the Iraq border, start
killing terrorists in earnest and find out how long it takes to kill them.

It is just the influx of outsiders who want to get in on the 72 virgins that
make it look like the Ts are multiplying. In reality, they have a much longer
gestation period than the time it takes to kill them.
--
Regards,

Pete
http://www.pete-theisen.com/