From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of mrgmhale
Sent: 19 July 2007 14:03
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: RE: VFP / SQL Performance and Configuration

I have always been told to never, ever, ever run anything but Exchange off
an Exchange Server.  Apparently it consumes huge overhead, and can draw a
Server nearly to its knees from time to time.  I do have 2 clients running
Exchange Servers.  They both recently ugraded their Servers (all not just
Exchange).  In both cases they left Exchange on its own server, as opposed
to trying to comingle Server processes from 2 older units to one newer,
faster Server.  I bet it was due to Exchange Server's demand for RAM and
other resources.

Gil