So my wife is talking to a customer of hers at work this week. He's an
engineer, and she says, "Oh, so is my husband!" They start to talk, and
she tells him about the xkcd comics I've got on the frig and that I
watched Revolution OS with the kids and whatnot. He nods, and says
"Make sure he tells them that there are two types of people in the
world, those who understand Metric, and those who don't."

She responds, "Oh, yeah, he's always making them answer questions at
dinner, like 'How many feet are in a mile?'"

I swear I am not making this up.

Whil