Kenneth Kixmoeller/fh wrote:
> On Jul 27, 2007, at 4:01 PM, Ted Roche wrote:
>
>> Yeah, I didn't mean to pick on Whil in particular. He was just today's
>> victim.
>
> As I said in another thread: I am a complete idiot in hardware
> matters. I know enough to get my own network running, then promptly
> forget it all.

And that's the way it should be. I put it together, write it down, and
then move onto important stuff.

I don't remember where the shutoff valve for the main water intake to
the house is either, but I've got it written down somewhere. Why should
I have to mess with it on a regular basis?

If there's ever a fire, the kids know to get out of the house first, but
if they have time to bring just one thing with, it's Dad's yellow binder
labeled "Sys Admin" in his office.

Whil