From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Paul Hill
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 6:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [NF] Sticking with Office 2003 is a better choice than Office
2007

On 7/31/07, Rodney Dixon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> After upgrading my work version of Office from 2003 to 2007 I would
> have to agree.  The ribbon concept actually isn't that bad ONCE YOU
> GET USED TO IT.  That is my biggest gripe right there.

I've been using Office 2007 for about 5 months and I have to say I really
hate the ribbon interface with a passion.  By biggest gripe is that you need
to use the mouse to do everything!

You can't turn them off and they eat up tons of screen real estate.

Office 2007 breaks just about GUI style guideline ever written, including
Microsoft's own.  I would go back to 2003 but I've got customers to support
running 2007.

--
Paul