> > Keep your 19" around too, and setup 4 monitors-- I have the dual 22"
> > screens and dual 17" above them, and you'd be surprised how much I use
> > all 4 monitors when working(less while playing, but multiple browsers
> > viewed at once, along with Email is still a very good thing).

>        Haven't you ever heard of separate desktops? I have a single
> monitor, but with 6 different desktops, and switching between them is
> a single keystroke:
>
> OS/Filesystem
> Browsers
> Email
> Text Editors
> Terminal
> VM

What's easier? Turning your head/eyes or a keystroke? What takes
longer? If you're working on pieces of paper, do you prefer to keep
them in a stack and flip between them, or lay them
side-by-side(particularly when they're related)? Re-think how you
work, and you may find you can work far faster/efficiently...

And yes, I have used virtual desktops. Their use doesn't even begin to
compare to multiple monitors...

--
Derek