From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brian Erickson
Sent: 06 November 2007 16:32
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: loader

I can help you with that.  what I have have done in the past is to build a
loader ext that finds the highest file with the .app extension and runs it.
in side the app i check for newer version and if one is noted then all I do
is download the new app file, extract it and drop back to my loader.exe.
the exe will pick up the newer app file and run it.  simple

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
19:11