From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Allen
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 10:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: loader

It would be two exe's in the end anyway so yes and I have done it
before. My
problem was I had a clear all in the exit program and it didnt like it
because it could not clear the loader screen. Being that VFP is not
capable,
so it seems, of running something else VFP without waiting for it to
finish.
For some reason also you cant run a VFP exe as an EXe (as in run/n
other.exe) Dont know why but it does not work.
Allen