Hi all:

I have to work with a WSDL server to send medical claim files, elegibility
requests, etc.
Started with the easiest thing send a file.  The documentation is in WSDL
and
eventhough I can open the link in the browser and see the WSDL code in the
server side,
the registration process always returns an error with the WSDL file either
invalid, in use or
not found.

So far I have the following code:

IF !USED("commdata")
  SELECT 0
    USE commdata ALIAS commdata
  ELSE
    SELECT commdata
 ENDIF

LOCAL lcFile AS STRING ,;
lcUsuario AS String ,;
lcPassword AS STRING

lcUsuario = '"' + ALLTRIM(commdata.usuario) + '"'
lcPassword = '"' + ALLTRIM(commdata.clave) + '"'
lcFile = FILETOSTR("c:\temp\claimtest.snd")

oSoap = CREATEOBJECT("mssoap.soapclient")
oSoap.MSSoapInit("https://209.91.228.166:9443/wshippa/services/ProcessHippaM
essage?wsdl")
lcXML = oSoap.processClaim(lcFile,lcUsuario,lcPassword)

lcstringxml = oSoap.processClaimresponse
DO FORM frmmensaje

I'm also getting an error on the MSSoapInit line that the loading of the
WSDL file failed.

Can some Soap Guru please help me ...somehow this sounds strange ; )

AiR
Aida I. Rivera-Benítez, MSMIS
AiR Information Systems, Inc.
San Juan, Puerto Rico