Finally, I was able to connect to the service just adding the "invalid
certificate" in my browser.
I can see it on my toolbox and can access everything.  This is the most
beautiful webservice I've
seen in my life or the one that gave me the most trouble to begin with.
Now, I don't need a Soap
guru anymore ; ) well... Just for now.

Thanks to all that help me find the way to solve the problem, you guys
rock!!!

Regards,

AiR
Aida I. Rivera-Benítez, MSMIS