Blat is pop3 only isnt it ?
Allen

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ted Roche

On your next visit to the client, bring along a copy of BLAT.exe and the
docs. Set up BLAT on one of the machines in accordance with the docs. Try
running BLAT from the command intepreter and see what error messages
results.  Use the debugging tools (-debug -log)  it gives you to capture all
of the interactions for a session. I usually find that there is a password
authentication scheme that requires a particular sequence of logging in, and
many ISP's mail servers are set up uniquely in this respect.

And sometimes the clients have just given me the wrong username and
password!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
19:11