From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Al
Sent: 07 November 2007 10:46
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: themed controls

Hi Foxgang.
themed controls again
I have managed to get them working but have a big problem. Though the
_screen is made invisible, moving the top level for about seems to leave a
part of it behing. Something is not redrawing right. Has anyone managed to
get these controls working. I have spent a load of time messing with them
and would like to resolve this one last problem.
Allen

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
20:05