-----Original Message-----
From: Baker, Andrew [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Guys I have an IBM R51 laptop.  There is no dedicated Windows key.  Any
idea how to perform these Windows key combos?

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the
message. This footer also confirms that this e-mail message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of
Merle Norman Cosmetics or The Nethercutt Collection.