Hi all

Has anyone come across a problem on WinXP where the taskman reports explorer
at 99%?

My application is running on a small network of about 10-15 users. It is
VFP8 using CA's to a native fox dbc.
Normally the CA generates a cursor of 15000 records in a fraction of a
second.

When one user goes in and runs the query they get the 99% problem and
everybody else slows to a crawl and takes literally minutes to run the same
query. If I get everybody out and keep the problem machine logged off the
system runs normally.
The machine in question appears to have both AVG and Norton AV which
probably isn't good so I've asked them to flatten the pc and reinstall.

The last time I had this it was cabling but not this time.

Has anyone seen the same problem please?

Thanks
Graham