Robert Jennings wrote:
> Thanks Ted & Michael,
>
> I'll be reading up on how to disable it then!
>

> Robert
>
> Foxpro is will die in 2015, what is the next best language to go to?
> Python?

Ummm, no, FoxPro won't die in 2015, any more than Fox/DOS apps died in
1992. MSFT's service packs and support lines will die in 2015, but....
who will notice?

At the same time, yes, putting more tools into your toolbox is probably
a good idea. Learn some Web stuff, PHP or Rails or something. And a
fat-client (er, the politically correct term is 'rich-client') like Python.

And they're xplat, Win/Lin/Mac, so you won't get burned by the
<unacceptable behavior> of a single vendor.

"Benjamin, I have one word for you."
"Yes, Mr. Robinson?"
"Mobile Apps."
"That's two words, Mr. Robinson."
"Shut up and get back to the computer. And stay the hell away from my
wife, too."

Whil