On Nov 9, 2007 12:22 PM, Robert Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In 2015 M$oft will stop support for VFP.
>
> At any point after that date they could make windows not support VFP.
--- snip

> The life span of my software should be at least 30 years. That's how
> long a Ship can last, so my software needs to as well.

Why is that important, 30 years?  That is expecting a great deal of
stagnation in technology.  If you said 10 years I'd say that was a
long time.  Ten years ago we had 486 machines and maybe Pentium I was
coming in.  The internet was not the domination and your connection to
it was dial up for most users.

I don't think it is wise to warranty how long something has to last in
this industry.  YMMV

__Stephen