Hi:

The main problem is that I don't have C# and anyway I don't know how to
begin if I have it.
I'm getting desperate after all the work done in the past few months.  I
have everything
ready to send and pass the tests but I can send it due to the test site
certificate problem.

Thanks for all the info.

AiR

>Probably not the answer you are looking for, but I'd bet you could save a
lot of time by writing a wrapper for the web
>?>service call in VB.NET (or C#), and exposing this to your foxpro project
through COM interop.<Here is the C# version >?>which is much easier to see
what is going on.  public class MyPolicy : ICertificatePolicy  {