At 02:46 PM 12/11/2007 -0500, David Boatright wrote:
>Charlie Coleman
> >I've dropped Open Office Calc in front of an Excel-loving accountant and
> >left him alone for a few days. When I checked back he said he didn't have
> >any problems and thought OO would work just fine. Of course, the company is

>Obviously the accountant did not print anything, because OO defaults
>to A4 paper size and the only way to change it is to mess around with
>templates.

Really?? I've never had that problem. I've been using OO exclusively for
about 4 years now - using OO 2 at the moment (latest version of MS Office I
have laying around is Office 97).

I don't use A4 paper, I've never changed an OO template. So what have I
done wrong since I can't duplicate what you just said?

-Charlie